[Asterisk-Users] Enhanced Audio Support for EAGIs

Jeff Maki jmaki at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Nov 6 21:35:49 MST 2004

Acting on the suggestion below, I tried running the eagi-test.c demo as
is--to see what happens. I got this back from asterisk:

...[snip]...
Environment: 'agi_accountcode' is ''
Ooh, got a response from Asterisk: '200 result=0 endpos=0'
1. Result is '200 result=0 endpos=0'
Ooh, got a response from Asterisk: '200 result=0 endpos=0'
2. Result is '200 result=0 endpos=0'
    -- Playing 'digits/20' (language 'en')
    -- Playing 'digits/3' (language 'en')
    -- Playing 'digits/million' (language 'en')
    -- Playing 'digits/4' (language 'en')
    -- Playing 'digits/hundred' (language 'en')
Nov  6 23:29:14 WARNING[3353]: file.c:1058 ast_waitstream_full: Wait failed
(Broken pipe)
Ooh, got a response from Asterisk: '200 result=-1'
3. Result is '200 result=-1'
  == Spawn extension (default, s, 2) exited non-zero on 'SIP/jmaki-8572'
Got hungup on apparently
Failed to execute command

Asterisk is running on FreeBSD here, and I tried taking down the
firewall--no go. Now this is a *new* problem--what does this "Wait failed"
thing mean? I'm not sure if fd 3 is working or not, but the script
doesn't... any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

-Jeff.