[Asterisk-Users] Need a dial plan as follows

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Sat Nov 6 18:04:25 MST 2004

I need to put together a dial plan for an extension that has this
behavior;

Answers the incoming call to the extension. Puts the caller on hold with
music. Calls several other extensions  and external numbers
(sequentially). Presents each user that answers one of the extensions or
external numbers with an option to accept the call that is on hold or
not (important!). Bridges the calls if one of the called parties
accepts. Sends the caller to VM if no one can be reached or no one
accepts the call.

Everything I have tried results in ringing in place of the music on hold
as soon as an outside line is bridged.

During the whole process it is important that the caller hears no
additional ringing, just MOH, a live person, or voicemail if no one
accepts.

The FindMe Example falls short of this need.

If anyone has an idea if this has been done before please let me know.
Alternatively, if you think it can be done by someone with the right
skills let me know where the best forum to post a "bounty" would be. (I
assume that type of activity is not welcomed in this one?).

Additionally, if you have an opinion on how long this would take a
skilled operator to create that would be helpful.

Damon