[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7970 & Firmware for the 7960G

mega at olis.north.de mega at olis.north.de
Fri Nov 5 16:21:34 MST 2004

Hello,

i´m thinking about buying one if the Cisco´s  CP-7970G Phone. Does someone can
confirm that it will work with asterisk?

I also have some trouble getting the newest firmware for my CP-7960G as Cisco
doesn´t support people from outsite U.S. without a Support Contract(even with
warranty) and it is very hard to get one here in Germany. Can someone please
email me the latest upgrade for my two days old 7960G? :-)

Regards
 Michael.