[Asterisk-Users] Telephone Call Voicemail Notification

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Fri Nov 5 14:58:55 MST 2004

Can anyone point me in the right direction for notes or how-to on a
method of having * call a user on a mobile (or any) phone at some
interval to notify them that they have new messages.

Ideally, this is what we are trying to do;

Call user at a specified number to notify of a new message
Play a prompt and wait xx seconds for a password response
Connect the user to their VM box to review message if auth succeeds
Hang up if auth does not succeed
Only do this during specified hours

I did not find a resource for this online, but maybe I have not looked
in the right place, if you are aware please point me to the info.

Thanks all.