[Asterisk-Users] warning: implicit declaration of function `__use_ast_pthread_create_instead__'

Jay Brussels jay at dslx.net
Fri Nov 5 09:21:38 MST 2004

I have been running a version of Asterisk that is 4-5 months old.
When trying to upgrade to 1.0.2,  I get several compile warnings such as:
chan_zap.c:3515: warning: implicit declaration of function `__use_ast_pthread_create_instead__'

The channel modules will not load with the error: undefined symbol: __use_ast_pthread_create_instead__
I have removed the modules before compiling, make clean, make install, reinstalled them, did the modprobe stuff, etc.
Do I have some type of missing library or function that is causing the ast_pthread errors?

I got the Asterisk, Zaptel and Libpri off the CVS.