[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk As a Callback Server and Message Dialout Server - Can be Linked to ASTCC

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Fri Nov 5 09:10:57 MST 2004

Importance - Very High
----------------------

One of my clients is looking for the following solution and I need this
fast:

Does anyone have  implemented or knows how to implement a

1) Web Based and email based callback
2) Dialout and Message delivery solution

...using Asterisk.

Requrements:
-----------
1)Web based call back: Takes 3 parameters
	a) Pin  for proper use
	b) Source Number
	c) Destination number

Authentication can be from one of the ASTCC Pins that may be used for
this.

2) Dialout: following are basic requirements(Lot of enhancements will be
done later)

     a)Reads a list of Phone numbers from a database
	b)Reads Voice XML (or any such Scripted Voice) Output as a
Message file
	c)Dials a list of Phone numbers
     d)delivers the message
     e)Logs failures in database and  redials them at a given frequency

I have a bunch of netweb-301 Phones to be given away to all major
contributors to this effort.

If anyone can help me with this, please contact me fast with
tips+code+links.

Seshu Kanuri
http://ipphone.eezeephone.com
212-537-2849(W)