[Asterisk-Users] sip.conf extensions.conf

Mauro Locatelli mauro.locatelli at questar.it
Fri Nov 5 08:47:23 MST 2004

I have an asterisk server(x100p wildcard) that function as a gateway.
I have some local soft phone (for example 3) and I want:

1- call from one internal softphone the other internal softphone
2- call out on the PSTN from internal softphone
3- call out on the sipphone.com
4- receive call from external PSTN and choose wich internal softphone ring
5- receive call from sipphone and choose wich internal softphone ring

I make sip.conf and extensions.conf but only 1,2,3 point work..

If someone is in my situation, and work all full, can send me his sip.conf and extensions.conf for compare?

Very very thanks and sorry for english..
Mauro