[Asterisk-Users] Notification of missed calls

Nick Barnes nick at bcn-it.co.uk
Fri Nov 5 03:03:36 MST 2004

I asked:

> I would like some form of e-mail notification to be sent when
> a call is dropped before it's answered, or if it fails
> through to voicemail, but is dropped before a message is
> left. Does anybody have any idea on the best way to implement this?

And there was no reply.....

Which means one of the following:

1 - It's not possible
2 - It's possible and it's so blindingly obvious nobody bothered replying
3 - Nobody else wants to do this and so nobody knows whether it's do-able or
not.

I'm hoping it's option 2, but I suspect it's option 1.

Any ideas?

Nick.