[Asterisk-Users] ATCC - Astcc-Admin.cgi File

Darren Wiebe darren at hagenhomes.com
Thu Nov 4 22:05:06 MST 2004

Okay, I finally got inspired and took the time to make a few more
changes to astcc.  I have changed the following things:

Added support for pins.  This can be switched on or off on a system wide
basis.
I have modified the request for your account number so that it is smart
enough to know how many digits it is looking for.

I will be submitting these changes to digium in the next little while.
If you cannot wait that long email me and I will send you a copy of the
.tar.gz file. :-)  One problem is that the new sound files are in my
voice and it is not very lovely. :-)  They will have to get changed to
Allisons voice yet sometime.

Darren Wiebe
darren at hagenhomes.com

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) wrote:

>Not necessarily. The need is a generic calling card app - take user
>Input or recognize the ANI, Allow the calls
>The users and pins are stored in Mysql database
>
>In order to make the database easy to manage - as the users and pins are
>stored in Mysql database,
>PHPMysqlAdmin (which is a generic GNU install) is a much more preferred
>way for me to manage the
>user data, as that way I can upload and download tonnes of Pins and
>users in one go.
>
>Also PHPMysqlAdmin helps the Admin and make it is easy to drop them
>quickly.
>Reporting is another need for needing to use PHPMysqlAdmin, so that we
>can give a frontend to
>the user to check their calls and CDRs, in a few minutes of effort.
>
>Seshu Kanuri

-- SNIPPED --