[Asterisk-Users] ICD status

Kevin Blackham blackham at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 17:36:09 MST 2004

I gave ICD a spin today, and had a lot of problems.  It was
yesterday's CVS checkout for both asterisk from digium, and ICD from
orson.callenish.com.  I was running into major problems with agent
login/out, configuration, general loss of coherency in status,
potential jumping of fenceposts (reading source extension for login
was randomly corrupted), and segfault on reload to name a few.

Is anyone running ICD in production?  Its features are perfect for our
small call center, and chan_agent with app_queue does not work well
for us, mostly due to sip transfers dropping calls with the agent
channel in the middle (# transfer is not really a great option;
app_queue might be better with some agent functionality inside).

I'd really like to give ICD a spin.  Is there a development site,
forum or list for ICD?  Google sure can't find much discussion going
on, and the wiki has nothing much.