[Asterisk-Users] Looking for a SQL or ODBC Application

Chris A. Icide chris at netgeeks.net
Thu Nov 4 14:28:02 MST 2004

Is anyone aware of an Asterisk application that allows you to read and
write values to multiple tables in a database.  Im not looking for an app
that will let me externalize asterisk's database.  I'm looking for one that
will let me do normal SQL like queries and inserts.  An example:

exten => _XX.,1,SQL(PEER=Select peer from egress where route_id=1)

exten => _XX.,1,SQL(update egress set technology='Zap' where route_id=1)

etc.

Chris