[Asterisk-Users] AstLinux posted for testing

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Thu Nov 4 14:13:25 MST 2004

Hello all,

	I have made a tarball available for testing, nothing spectacular, just
a solid, flexible, binary linux distro with Asterisk and embedded uses
in mind.  It easily fits (and runs) in 256mb compact flash.  I will be
making a bootable ISO as soon as I get some feedback:

http://www.krisk.org/astlinux/

	I know that there are some bugs and that is why I am looking for people
to test it out, as well as give me some more feature ideas, etc.

	This is my first contribution to the OpenSource community, and I look
forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks.

--
Kristian Kielhofner