[Asterisk-Users] 7940/7960's 'talking' through speaker when in headset mode?

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Thu Nov 4 13:12:32 MST 2004

Just like the subject says our 7940s and 7960s when using our headsets have
an audible 'talking' coming through the builtin speaker.  Tried a couple
different headsets, and it happens any time the headset button is lit up,
it's distorted and quiet, but most certainly there and all of our 7940s and
7960s are having it.

I know this isn't a Cisco list but it's the only place I can think with a
decent number of people who'd have experience with these phones.  Running
SIP 7.2 images here...

TIA as always!

--
GPG/PGP --> 0xE736BD7E 5144 6A2D 977A 6651 DFBE 1462 E351 88B9 E736 BD7E