[Asterisk-Users] ATCC - Astcc-Admin.cgi File

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Thu Nov 4 11:41:10 MST 2004

Not necessarily. The need is a generic calling card app - take user
Input or recognize the ANI, Allow the calls
The users and pins are stored in Mysql database

In order to make the database easy to manage - as the users and pins are
stored in Mysql database,
PHPMysqlAdmin (which is a generic GNU install) is a much more preferred
way for me to manage the
user data, as that way I can upload and download tonnes of Pins and
users in one go.

Also PHPMysqlAdmin helps the Admin and make it is easy to drop them
quickly.
Reporting is another need for needing to use PHPMysqlAdmin, so that we
can give a frontend to
the user to check their calls and CDRs, in a few minutes of effort.

Seshu Kanuri