[Asterisk-Users] Stop AGI proccess after user hang-up

Flynn el_flynn at lanvik-icu.com
Thu Nov 4 11:19:58 MST 2004

On 11/4/2004, "Victor Cartes" <vcartes-ast at conexion.com.py> wrote:

>Does anybody know how to stop the AGI process after the user Hang-Up? 'Cause
>it stills running if the transaction is ended by the user.

I'm unsure (haven't had a need yet to use AGI), but perhaps you could
use the DeadAgi application in your dialplan to execute another app that
kills the first one. Do a "show application DeadAgi" at the CLI.

Other than that you might have to build the logic within your AGI itself,
basically terminating it after say X seconds of no activity when the
caller's supposed to be doing something.

Flynn