[Asterisk-Users] Multi-line analog phones with Asterisk?

Richard Reina rf_reina at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 10:23:08 MST 2004

Thank you very much for your thoghtful and thorough
response.

I guess I don't wan't to set up * to behave like a key
system, thank godness, I just want to be able to
juggle calls which it sould like Asterisk can do fine.

Just to clarify though, can the polycom IP 500 / 600
work on analog lines?

Thanks Again,

Richard

http://www.millenigence.com/articles/asterisk-non-technical-review.pdf