[Asterisk-Users] Limit DTMF tones

Henry Devito hdevito at qwest.net
Thu Nov 4 08:56:11 MST 2004

I sent this to the list earlier but I never saw the post show up, I
apologize if this is a repeat post.
___________________________
HI all,

I have a question and I can't seem to find the answer anywhere.  Is there a
way to limit the amount of digits dialed?  For example I have a * box set up
for the department of corrections for prisoners to call home.  It has the
Digium 2 FXO/ 2 FXS card in it.  I have two Lines brought in to the fxo
ports and 2 standard 2500 analog sets for the prisoners to use to dial out.
Everything seems to work great.  We use * to record all the calls.  After
the prisoner dials the original number and their PIN,  I do not want them to
be able to send anymore DTMF tones.  The PIN number is not processed by *.
It is processed by the LEC's switch.  Thanks in advance