[Asterisk-Users] MusicOnhold on Bridged calls "plain text"

Paulo Adriano pauloadriano at wavelis.pt
Wed Nov 3 23:22:39 MST 2004

Now that my bridged calls are working fine with ISDN I have a question ?

When my customers call in and my ext is not available the call is routed
out to my mobile.

Everything works but I would like to know if there is a way of having
the calling sign (tone) always on . With my current config the origin
caller phone hear a calling beeping tone only until the call is passed
on a bridged call. Then and until the end user (in this case , myself in
the cellular phone) answers the call , the origin  has a big silence.
This may cause him to think that something append during the call.

How can I configure * in order to avoid the calling tone from
desapearing on a bridged call. Even music would be acceptable as the
call is being tranfered to a pstn number.

Thanks in advance
Paulo

Francisco Paulo Adriano
WaveLIS LDA