[Asterisk-Users] Configuring MTA-V102 through TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS for Asterisk

Brian Wilkins brian at hcc.net
Wed Nov 3 08:43:34 MST 2004

I have the MTA-V102 SIP Adapter and I would like to update it through the
auto-provisioning feature in the device by either TFTP, HTTP, or HTTPS. The
instructions state that it will take a XML configuration file, but gives no
details on the structure of the XML file or what it should be named. I would
like to start using the device with my asterisk server. Does anyone have any
experience configuring this device? Thanks .

Heritage Communications Corporation
  Melbourne, FL     USA     32935
http://www.hcc.net