[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC - cdrs database and number-entry timeout questions

Barry Flanagan barryf-lists at flanagan.ie
Wed Nov 3 10:34:34 MST 2004

Hello,

I have astcc installed and working, however I am having two problems:

1. Nothing gets written to the cdrs table, and I get an error "Failed to
insert into database" in the log. The database settings are correct, as
all the other aspects of astcc work fine. I really need to get a log of
the calls each card makes.

2. Although the voice prompts in astcc say "please enter the number and
then press hash" it does not wait for the pressing of hash and unless
you enter the number very quickly astcc then tries to dial an incomplete
number.
How can I force astcc to actually wait for the user to press hash prior
to dialing the number, or at least up the timeout?

Thanks in advance.

-Barry Flanagan