[Asterisk-Users] Reading extensions from MySQL database

Dmitry Mishchenko arkadia at odessa.net
Wed Nov 3 08:47:34 MST 2004

On Tuesday 02 November 2004 15:16, Director General: NEFACOMP wrote:
> Hi list. Does anyone know of any configuration that will make asterisk
> read the extensions from a MySQL database instead of reading them from
> the configuration files?

check this one
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0002613

res_config_mysql - realtime driver
Description
Haven't seen much on the -dev list for realtime config, let alone realtime
config with mysql. If no one else has started working on this, I would like
to take the lead. res_config_odbc seems simple enough and I figure it would
take a few days to a week to crunch out a working res_config_mysql based off
the odbc one.