[Asterisk-Users] Asterix-to-PBX

Guido Rebert grebert at grupopyd.com
Wed Nov 3 06:02:32 MST 2004

Search for "eic & *"...

Guido Rebert
Network Manager
GrupoPyD - +54 11 55554800

-----Mensaje original-----
De: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] En nombre de Sergiu Dunca
Enviado el: Miércoles, 03 de Noviembre de 2004 09:58 a.m.
Para: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Asunto: [Asterisk-Users] Asterix-to-PBX

Hi,

I'm curious about a scenario. I'm new to this technology so please
excuse my language.

We have a E1/digital PBX in the office for ISDN-PRA telecom access and
for digital phones connected to it. So the PBX is E1 capable.

I wander if we can use a E1 interface in the PBX and a Digium PCI card
to interconnect the PBX with Asterix. Then we would like to configure
the PBX and Asterix to assign to the digital normal telephones SIP ids
and to use them by calling over SIP (ex. iptel.org).

Can you give me a technical advise over this ?

Regards,
Sergiu

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:

---