[Asterisk-Users] Using T100P on E1 line

Alex Barnes abarnes at ubiquitysoftware.com
Wed Nov 3 03:20:56 MST 2004

Please don't spam the list twice!

I am sure someone will respond when they read their email and if they
know the answer.
Bare in mind that a good proportion of users are going to be in the US
and so your not going to get a reply until they come online later.

I would think your best bet is to phone Digium Support as this isn't a
common problem.  Or to be honest can't you contact the company you
purchased it from and simply get them to swap it out with an E100P?

Cheers

alex