[Asterisk-Users] gastman - documentation?

Tue Nov 2 16:27:35 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 10:21, Matthew Boehm wrote:
> I've added all our SIP extensions to gastman but when someone makes a call
> to another extension, a new icon gets created. Why doesn't gastman use the
> icon that is already there? The existing icon turns green so I know that
> gastman knows its there, but...

Gastman displays an icon for each extension, but it will then show a
mini-version of that icon for each currently active channel (call).

ie, it shows each call, not just each extension.

> Does anyone know how to add an icon for a queue?

Nope, sorry... I found gastman good for a while, but I dropped it a long
time ago.... Look on the wiki, and you will probably find something that
more suits your requirements.

Regards,
Adam