[Asterisk-Users] FXO devel Kit Card

Cian O'Sullivan cosullivan at icsbermuda.com
Tue Nov 2 16:26:05 MST 2004

 Hello,

I have installed and configured the devel kit card with latest CVS
drivers.  What I start Asterisk in -vvvc mode, the last line is

WARNING[2412]: chan_zap.c:1323 zt_set_hook: zt hook failed: Device or
resource busy
    -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/1-1'

I have rebooted the computer and am bringing up the modules manually

I am doing a

modprobe wcfxs
Modprobe wcfxo

Is there anything else I need to do?  When I ring in the line is picked
up with just static.  Nothing in the asterisks logs indicates it knows
it picked up the line.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Cian