[Asterisk-Users] The best SIP HW Phone and WLAN Phones for Asterisk

Christopher TenHarmsel chris at atomicobject.com
Tue Nov 2 14:18:58 MST 2004

We've had good luck with the Cisco 7912s in a very similar situation
(office of 15 people), but to get SIP working you have to be able to
download the newest firmware from Cisco.  I think there's some info
about this on the voip-info.org wiki.

We haven't had any luck with wireless SIP phones, if you find anything
out, please let me know too.

-Chris

On Tuesday 02 November 2004 16:00, Goran Obradovic wrote:
> Can someone recommend the best combination of HW SIP phones and
> Asterisk PBX SW? The same question is for WLAN phones. Basically, I
> have a company with around 10 people and I am thinking to use
> Asterisk for our phone system. I would like to purchase SIP and WLAN
> phones for production use so I would like to receive some
> suggestions. Thanks.

Chris TenHarmsel
Software Journeyman
Atomic Object, LLC