[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP-500 Network Problems

Matt Hohman mhohman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 11:59:31 MST 2004

We currently use about 40 Polycom IP-500's and 35 Grandstream Bt101's
at our company and have had the weirdest thing happen.  When the power
is unplugged to the supplied inline injector on the Polycom IP-500's
ALL traffic on our local network just "dies" no packets are able to
route any where. We are using 5 Netgear FSM726S (10/100 managed switch
with 2 GBIC ports)  Three of them are in a stack configuration linked
over a short haul fiber link (~700 - 1000 ft) to 2 more switches which
are in a stacked configuration. Any Idea's? Anyone heard of this
problem before?

Thanks,

Matt Hohman
New Heights Church