[Asterisk-Users] ISDN card advise

Paulo Adriano pauloadriano at wavelis.pt
Tue Nov 2 11:52:15 MST 2004

Simon,

I bought the Conceptronic ISDN PCI Card . Linux reports the card as a
Dynalink 6692 PCI

It looks like it*s suitable for the isdn4linux drivers. I*m still trying
to configure it. Incoming calls are working but I*m still fighting for
outgoing calls with this card.

If you have AVM or EIcon card close maybe you can get better support
from the guys in germany, it looks like they are developing very nice
capi drivers for the AVM /EICON . http://www.junghanns.net/asterisk/

This last two brands are more expensive that the one I bought .

>>>Simon Tennant <simon at imaginator.com> 11/02 9:11 am >>>

Sounds like a nice setup - I was planning on doing the same.  Which card

did you decide on?

S.