[Asterisk-Users] Linux and Windows

Brian Wilkins brian at hcc.net
Tue Nov 2 06:26:45 MST 2004

Any Linux Distro is allowed. It has to go through an accreditation process,
for information assurance, not unlike what Windows XP or 2003 has to go
through either. If it passes, then it can be used.  Fact is, most technicians
in the military are not skilled in Linux so they usually choose a MS solution
because there are Army schools that allow you to get MSCE.

On Tuesday 02 November 2004 03:17 pm, josh at mail.so-sys.com wrote:
> Actually we have used RedHat Enterprise AS in the military has well.

Heritage Communications Corporation
  Melbourne, FL     USA     32935
http://www.hcc.net