[Asterisk-Users] Wireless VOIP Phone suggestions

John Hill jhill at noach.com
Tue Nov 2 10:25:54 MST 2004

Right you are. Cisco can be expensive.

Also I did not answer the question he asked.

I have one 900Mhz and one 2.4Ghz cordless. The 2.4 can cause WIFI
interference if used to close to our network access point. I think 900Mhz
units are becoming dinosaurs. But, correct me if I am wrong, the lower
frequency travels farther than 2.4? I know this is true with the old 900mhz
versus 2.4Ghz access points. We had a site survey for both and had to
install more 2.4Ghz access points to cover that same area as covered with
fewer of the old 900MHz units.

--john