[Asterisk-Users] Wireless VOIP Phone suggestions

John Hill jhill at noach.com
Tue Nov 2 09:56:17 MST 2004

I have 3 ata186's from Cisco. I have never used any other ATA but my guess
is they are all ok.

The 186's have 2 analog ports. I use one box for two different cordless
phones. The only thing I could not get to work was the *8. It must trap this
string. I had to change *8 to an extension number (features.conf) to get
group pickup to work. We use them every day.

--john