[Asterisk-Users] Wireless VOIP Phone suggestions

Christopher TenHarmsel chris at atomicobject.com
Tue Nov 2 08:49:31 MST 2004

Hi all,
We're using Asterisk in our office to run our phone system (right now
about 5 SIP phones, various Cisco 7912's and 7960's), but we are in
desperate need for cordless phones.  We don't need 802.11b/g phones,
but just something that is wireless and does SIP.  I've done some
searching around, and we've even tried out the one from Pulver
Innovations (with no luck), so I wondered if someone could make some
suggestions?

Thanks,
Chris

--