[Asterisk-Users] Re: How far is IAX to be a Standard

Jon Lawrence jon at lawrence.org.uk
Tue Nov 2 08:04:59 MST 2004

On Tuesday 02 November 2004 02:47, Steve Totaro wrote:
> This thread was started by Randy Bush, thought that name rang a bell.  Good
> conversation nonetheless.
>
> http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-July/053278.html

No, Randy didn't start this thread.
He simply answered a post in the thread.
I know that Randy uses * and if anyone on this list knows what it takes to get
RFC's published and things started down the standards track then it's him.
I'd have thought that it would be a good idea to 'use' his knowledge rather
than try and hint towards him being something he's not.

Just thought I'd point that out.

Jon