[Asterisk-Users] queue_log analyzer

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Tue Nov 2 00:12:09 MST 2004

Hello,
I'm glad you use XC-AST. What you say might be interesting, something like
an hourly call center capacity usage that might as well tell the agent
usage per penalty level.
In the next versions, we will anyway add a realtime queue monitoring
mechanism, so you can leave a browser open and see what happens in
realtime.
l.