[Asterisk-Users] Linux and Windows

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Tue Nov 2 00:09:49 MST 2004

I never claimed to be unbiased.  I said there are many valid reasons for
choosing either Windows or Linux as an operating system.  For me, one of
the valid reasons to have Windows machines around is to pay the bills.
When consulting, I still recommend Windows for most clients, because the
software they need is available.  I also routinely recommend Linux
servers for those shops which have the required expertise, and pass
those clients on to my "Linux guys".  I strive to make the best
recommendations based on the clients needs and abilities, and not based
upon a personal bias, or a fanatical hate for one operating system (as
displayed by some here).

I hope this makes my position clearer.