[Asterisk-Users] Linux and Windows

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Mon Nov 1 19:10:30 MST 2004

Its hard to get to the bottom of this. I've seen things on the internet
saying open source in all forms is banned. I've also seem lots of things
about deployments in the US government in general and the DoD in
particular. I guess like most things the left hand never knows what the
right hand is doing.

I think the main thing holding back government adoption of free things
in most markets is the rather small size of a 5% back-hander on a free
solution.

Steve