[Asterisk-Users] Is there a way to disable call wating?

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Nov 1 19:09:39 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 19:56 -0600, John Lange wrote:
> I would like to completely disable call waiting.
>
> Does Asterisk have an option for that?

While there are many very smart individuals on this list, I don't think
there is many mind readers nor hackers who will log into your system to
explain to us what interfaces you are using. Next time you ask a
question, please provide more details on the outset so you are likely to
get a direct and appropriate answer.

As for the question, it depends on the interface. For Zap, you have the
zapata.conf file. For SIP, you will have to either turn it off on the
phone itself or check on call numbers to limit the number of attempts to
one at a time. Similar for other VoIP protocols.