[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and GnuGK on the same box?

Jongsuk Lee jongsuk.lee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 17:13:54 MST 2004

just curios,

John,  have you had any success on communication between gnugk and
iMerge before without asterisk?

I guess check lists would be turning off your test box firewall (
iptables etc ) and make sure all the necessary port are available for
h323 call.

In my case,
I fowarded all calls to monkey player example and see anything plays.

H323 channel overall in asterisk is not first citizen.  If I can
avoid, I would not use it but well, in reality, all this avaya and
lucent was built around h323.

good luck,