[Asterisk-Users] Linux and Windows

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Mon Nov 1 16:15:03 MST 2004

Yes, if you take his last mail out of context, it could have been
kidding/trolling.  But if you read it in the context of his many other
emails, you'll understand that he's quite serious about his opinion of
Windows and its users.  And it's just plain sad to see someone who's
otherwise so insightful and articulate resort to such poor
generalizations.

I make six figures from Windows.  I have yet to earn a penny with Linux.
I like both, I use both.