[Asterisk-Users] Linux and Windows

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Mon Nov 1 15:56:27 MST 2004

Why are you so angry?  Did Bill Gates take your lunch money?  If you
don't like it, don't use it, but don't insult the people who do.  I used
both, for different reasons.  Neither is perfect.

Seriously, let's lose the rhetoric, accept that there are valid uses for
linux and windows, and GET ON WITH OUR LIVES.