[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and GnuGK on the same box?

John Gray gray at agora-net.com
Mon Nov 1 15:35:53 MST 2004

We have asterisk and the Lucent iMerge working together now.

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+Lucent+iMerge+Configuration

On thing  that isn't working well yet.  If you call in from the outside,
wait for the phone to ring on the inside, then hang up.  Asterisk
doens't seem to realize that the call has been terminated.  It keeps
ringing the phone.

John

John Gray                           gray at agora-net.com
AgoraNet, Inc.                      (302) 224-2475
102 E. Main Street, Suite 303       (302) 224-2552 (fax)
Newark, De 19711                    http://www.agora-net.com