[Asterisk-Users] ZTdummy

rich allen traf at mtaonline.net
Mon Nov 1 14:35:24 MST 2004

centrex can be digital or analog. if you can plug a standard 2500 set
into the line and get dial tone, then it is analog and will work just
like any other POTS line (* would need an FXO card). you may or may not
need to dial an access digit. 9 is the normal access digit but it may
be anything or none at all (assume dial 9)

- hcir