[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC - Anyone has a Dial Plan that is working?

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Mon Nov 1 14:34:15 MST 2004

My ASTCC is working, in the sense that it gives me a voiceprompt when I
dial the extension configured for the ASTCC by saying "welcome" and "12
digit card number" but it is not asking me for the prompts to Enter
Destination Number etc. Can anyone in the list send me the dialplan in
sequence so that My users will be asked to enter the password, then the
Destination number and after they enter the destination number, the
uesrs will be connected to the destination.

I need a couple of variations, if anyone can share them with me. Also if
anyone has done some customization of the ASTCC or ASTPP I would like to
get these files as wel.

Thanks in advance

Seshu Kanuri