[Asterisk-Users] ZTdummy

Mark Halverson mark at opbx.com
Mon Nov 1 13:32:13 MST 2004

Okay - I will be honest here, I have no idea what I am doing..

Ever watch the CDW commercials the IT guy's worse nightmare????  That's Me.

A friend told me to look at the makefile for in the zaptel directory and
uncomment the line for ztdummy so that it would compile. (we need to make a
conference room on a server, no access to put a x100p card in)

Well I opened the makefile and I see the following line:

ztdummy.o:ztdummy.c ztdummy.h
	$(HOSTCC) $(KFLAGS) -c ztdummy.c

So is it already uncommented and complied by default?

I just use CVS this morning to get the zaptel, libpri and asterisk so I
assume that I am compiling 1.0

Thanks in advance,

Mark Halverson
707-735-1038