[Asterisk-Users] EIC & *

Guido Rebert grebert at grupopyd.com
Mon Nov 1 13:18:03 MST 2004

As I suposed... You have there a pretty nice solution.

The T100p has an "ethernet" port I think your Dialogic´s CIC server board
also has an "ethernet" port...
As mine dialogic is coaxial like...

You have over there a nice stuff!

Any idea with exchange/crm? Asterisk talking with eic/cic...?

Guido Rebert
Network Manager
GrupoPyD - +54 11 55554800