[Asterisk-Users] Linux and Windows

John Breeden jbreeden at plumhall.com
Mon Nov 1 13:09:25 MST 2004

I run both VMware GSX and ESX servers.

It should be noted that though asterisk runs under VMware, none of
Digim's cards (or any other telephony cards) are available inside
VMwares's virtual machines.

It's just my opinion, but I don't think MS's virtual products currently
conpare to GSX and ESX servers. Perhaps in the future ....

BTW: MS uses vmware inhouse :-)

John Breeden
Hawaii