[Asterisk-Users] goto() results in invalid extension

Michael Rowley os2mac at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 1 11:46:40 MST 2004

Yeah, yeah, rtfm, I know... :)

This is after several editions.  The original was trying to refer to
the incoming DID of 6044, so was programatically correct at
Goto(afterhours,6044,1)  Plus, the GotoifTime's should work.  Actually,
the afterhours should work, if I have an extension of 'afterhours' in
the current context.  I didn't notice this until you pointed it out...
but it was correct in previous revisions... and I was tyring to test it
during the week, when the previous Goto's should have taken
precidence... and they _all_ failed.

Any reason why the rest should give me 'invalid extension'?

Michael