[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail with separate greetings based on extension

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Mon Nov 1 09:30:36 MST 2004

Hello,
You can of course play whatever message you want before moving the caller
to a voicemail directly from the dialplan, as follows....

exten => s,3,Playback(voicemail-invitation)
exten => s,4,VoiceMail,s2001

This way you can setup custom messages.
Hope it helps
l.

In data Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:08:16 -0500, Leah Newmark
<lnewmark at capalon.com> ha scritto:

> Is there a way to set up a voicemailbox for multiple extensions with
> different
> greetings, based on the extension dialed? For example, caller1 dials 120
> --
> he gets u120 or b120 depending on the situation, while caller2 dials 130
> and
> gets u130 or b130. The catch is that I want the messages to go into one
> mailbox that can be accessed from one extension. E.g. The mailbox owner
> dials
> 900 and hears the messages from both 120 and 130.
>
> I searched the wiki, and couldn't find anything...
>
> Any ideas?

Creato con M2, il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/