[Asterisk-Users] H323 or SCCP?

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Mon Nov 1 08:44:19 MST 2004

Hi,

The most features is not my argument of choice: H323 is simply more
dependant on other libs (openh323, etc) and more pain to debug (adding
gatekeepers and whatnot), SCCP is supported by two drivers (chan_skinny,
included in asterisk, and chan_sccp as addon) and is easier to debug/modify.

My $0.02

Florian