[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail with separate greetings based on extension

Leah Newmark lnewmark at capalon.com
Mon Nov 1 08:08:16 MST 2004

Is there a way to set up a voicemailbox for multiple extensions with different
greetings, based on the extension dialed? For example, caller1 dials 120 --
he gets u120 or b120 depending on the situation, while caller2 dials 130 and
gets u130 or b130. The catch is that I want the messages to go into one
mailbox that can be accessed from one extension. E.g. The mailbox owner dials
900 and hears the messages from both 120 and 130.

I searched the wiki, and couldn't find anything...

Any ideas?